GrooveGuard: Archival LP Inner Sleeves (50)
An early design version for this sleeve (the VRP sleeve) was sold by the Discwasher company in the 1970s. Now widely known as the “Mofi” style, it’s preferred by audiophiles worldwide.
This listing includes:
- 50 pack of Archival Inner LP Record Sleeves
This style is the same high-end inner sleeve design that comes with some of the best audiophile record pressings and labels. Offered by us at a reasonable price. It’s an archival quality, three-ply, rice paper/HDPE sleeve that is anti-static and acid-free. These sleeves will keep your collection dust and scratch free. After you’ve given your records a bath with GrooveWasher record cleaning fluids, it’s only natural to dry them off and put them in some clean undies!
- 50 Sleeves Per Pack
- Audiophile Standard Design
- Three-Ply, Anti-Static, Rice Paper, Acid-Free, Premium Record Inner Sleeves
- 100% Virgin HDPE
- Keep Your Collection Clean and Dust Free
- Dimensions: 12 1/8” x 12 1/8”
Insert and logo design by GrooveWasher ™ in Kansas City, Missouri, USA.