8oz / 128oz
Make up an easy gallon of G3! If you have a lot of vintage records to clean, this G3 concentrate will save money and time.
This listing includes:
- 8 oz G3 concentrate bottle–makes one gallon of G3 Record Cleaning Fluid. Peel off the label and the bottle becomes your mist spray dispenser.
G3 Record Cleaning Fluid has a higher concentration of surfactants than G2 Fluid. Use G3 Fluid for manual spray & wipe cleaning and the cleaning step in vacuum machine cleaning.
- Buy a gallon jug of distilled water.
- Pour out 8 oz of the distilled water.
- Pour in this 8 oz bottle of G3 Concentrate.
- Shake the gallon jug well and fill the 8 oz G3 Bottle.
- Remove the plastic label from the G3 Bottle and attach the mist sprayer
- Clean records as directed.
G3 requires a rinsing step with distilled water or our GSR Super Rinse (see separate listing).
G3 Fluid Contains:
Surfactants: State of the art detergents dissolve and suspend fingerprints and other oily grime.
Super wetting agent: A specialty chemical that reduces the G2 Fluid's surface tension to reach the bottom of the groove. When you spray G2 Fluid on a record you can see it spread down the grooves.
Emulsifiers: Holds the oils, dirt, mildew and microdust particles in suspension. Then the microfiber fabric cleaning pad wipes and pulls the dirt-filled solution from the record surface.
Laboratory grade, double deionized, carbon filtered & UV treated water: Carrier for the active cleaning ingredients. Eliminates static electric charges on the record's surface on contact.
Designed and made by GrooveWasher™ in Kansas City, Missouri, USA.