GrooveWasher Record Cleaning System with Display Block
"Amazing record cleaner! The GrooveWasher kit has improvedd my record playing experience immensely. I had considered purchasing a more expensive system after trying manual cleaning systems like this and decided to give one more a shot. I'm so glad I did. The GrooveWasher is well crafted and easy to use, and it leaves my records shiny and sounding great. I've cleaned skips out of older records and enhanced the sound of even my newer LPs. I don't play a record now before I clean it with GrooveWasher. Love it, recommend it, and will be a long time customer." Ryan Peterson
The GrooveWasher System with Display Block includes:
- Solid milled American Walnut handle with laser etched GrooveWasher logos. Hand rubbed waterproof oil polyurethane finish.
- One All Purpose Cleaning Pad (Red Base)--with velcro on the base to secure the pad to the handle and allow easy removal for cleaning or replacement.
- One 2 oz bottle of G2 Fluid with mist spray applicator.
- One 4 oz refill bottle of G2 Fluid. 900+ mist sprays in this kit.
- Solid American Walnut Display Block. Convenient to store and use your GrooveWasher brush and 2 oz mist spray bottle of G2 Fluid.
- Record Label Protector Mask. Keeps your record label dry during cleaning.
- Microfiber towel. Place your record on this soft, absorbent towel for off-turntable record cleaning.
- GrooveWasher Record Cleaning Booklet.
The GrooveWasher G2 Fluid is the result of years of research and testing. The selection of ingredients was guided by the formulations of the D series fluids of the 1970s. G2 Fluid is designed for maximum cleaning effectiveness of the delicate vinyl surface and microgroove. Evaporates quickly with no rinsing required. Anti-static action on contact. Just honest cleaning to release the honest sound of the recording.
G2 does not fix scratches or scuffs. Once the analog signal in the microgroove is lost, nothing will recover it.
A two ounce spray bottle has more than 300 fine mist sprays. With the 4 oz refill bottle this kit provides 900+ fine mist sprays. Enough to clean both sides of more than 100 records! (YMMV) 8 ounce refill bottles are available for separate purchase.
Some vinyl record cleaning fluids on the market today are plain distilled water. Or worse, have a high level of alcohol which is an ineffective cleaner and can harm vinyl records. Some so-called record cleaning fluids leave a layer in the microgroove that reduces sound fidelity.
G2 Fluid Contains:
• Surfactants: State of the art surfactants, designed to dissolve the oils from fingerprints and effectively clean the vinyl record's delicate surface.
• Super wetting agents: A specialty chemical combined with a blending agent that reduces the fluid's viscosity so it can penetrate to the bottom of the microgroove and spread the G2 Fluid across the record evenly.
• Emulsifiers: Agglomerates and holds oils, dirt, mildew and microdust particles in suspension until the microfiber fabric cleaning pad absorbs and pulls the contaminants from the record surface. The emulsifiers restore the record's natural shiny surface. They do not leave a film or coating.
• Purified, deionized water: Deionized water is a powerful carrier for the cleaning chemicals and eliminates static electric charges on the record's surface on contact.
GrooveWasher Walnut Handle Design
The GrooveWasher handle is milled from a single piece of American black walnut. The handle shape was carefully designed to be easy to grip while you are cleaning your records. It feels good in your hand. Hand applied and hand rubbed water proof matte finish. Each handle is hand crafted in North Kansas City, MO, USA. Replacement pads are available for separate purchase.
Cleaning Pad Design--Science
The GrooveWasher cleaning pads feature the highest quality split microfiber and other absorbent fabrics. These fabrics are effective in removing the contaminants borne in the G2 Fluid from the record's microgroove. The velcro design allows the pad to be removed from the handle to wash or replace. Each cleaning pad is hand crafted in North Kansas City, MO, USA.
Microfiber Towel for Off Turntable Cleaning
Place your record on this soft and super absorbent microfiber towel to clean a record off the turntable.
Record Label Protector Mask
Each GrooveWasher System includes a Record Label Protector Mask. Use this mask to avoid wetting the record label during cleaning.
Record Cleaning Instruction Booklet
Each GrooveWasher System includes an instruction booklet with helpful information on record cleaning and using the GrooveWasher System.
"Loving my Groovewasher! Not only is it everything promised, I am so impressed with the beauty!"
Designed and handcrafted by GrooveWasher in North Kansas City, MO, USA.
Free Shipping to US addresses for total orders over $49.00!