GSR Super Rinse
It's Wetter Than Water! This super low viscosity rinsing solution is perfect for use with vacuum machines. Or manual methods using a big microfiber sponge or towel. Use after G2 or G3 Fluid cleaning.
This listing includes:
- 128 oz bottle of GSR Super Rinse Fluid.
Use GSR Super Rinse as your second step after cleaning the record with our G3 Record Cleaning Fluid. It's "wetter than water" with super low viscosity to break the surface tension and reach the bottom of the microgroove.
GSR Super Rinse features laboratory grade purified water with a minute amount of a technical wetting agent to reduce surface tension. Deeper groove penetration than distilled water alone.
The water in GSR Super Rinse (and all of our record and stylus cleaning solutions) is treated with the following steps:
- Carbon Filtered to remove chlorine.
- Deionizing Primary Filter to remove minerals and mineral ions.
- Deionizing Finishing Filter to remove any ions missed by the primary filter.
- Ultraviolet Light Treated.
Designed and made by GrooveWasher ™ in Kansas City, Missouri, USA.